The BetCruise gambling portal believes that everyone should enjoy gambling, but gambling can be very addicting and sometimes can go beyond fun. Problem gambling is a serious issue and we believe that it should not be taken lightly.
Deposit limits and Closing Accounts
BetVoyager can limit the amount of money that you can deposit on your account either daily, weekly, or monthly. These limits can be set at any time, but only start 24 hours after the request. Additionally, you may request to block your account from our online casino. Please consult with our Support team about any questions you may have that relate to deposits and closing/limiting accounts.
It is Illegal for people under 18 years old to gamble, and BetCruise takes a very serious stand in this matter. We check ages with an electronic verification and reserve the right to ask for any additional documents to verify the account. If it becomes known that someone is under 18 years of age while playing on our site, all winnings will be annulled, deposits will not be returned, and the proper authorities will be notified.
Signs of problem gambling can include:
- Gambling interferes with daily responsibilities
- Lying about how much was spent
- Gambling alone for long periods
- Using gambling as an escape
- Reluctance to spend "gambling money" on basic needs
- Lost interest in family or friends
- Playing until the last pence is gone
- Lying , stealing or borrowing money to pay gambling debts
- Feelings of depression or suicide
- Missing work/education because of gambling
The more signs you identify yourself with from this, the more likely it is that you may have a problem with gambling
If you think that gambling is controlling your life, please go to the following resources for help: