A Player2Player transfer (P2P) is a money transfer within the BetCruise portal that is made from the account of one player to the account of another player. P2P transfers to a "Friend's" account are processed immediately. The minimum amount that can be transferred is €5. The maximum daily transfer is €99.99. Transfers can be made from your private room.
Making a transfer:
- P2P transfers can only be made by players that have been activated;
- Participants in the bonus program may not make P2P transfers;
- If the transferred amount is fully or partially net profit, then the net profit of the P2P transfer is subject to a 10% commission;
- If a player wishes to increase the daily limit for P2P transfers, he should contact the BetCruise finance department.
Receiving a transfer:
- A player is not allowed to make a P2P transfer for 7 days after receiving a P2P transfer. The player is still able to play at any of the portal sites;
- The received funds are calculated as a deposit and are not subject to a commission upon withdrawal;
- If P2P transfers are used for purposes other than for playing at the portal, management reserves the right to close the playing account until an investigation takes place.